Thursday, April 14, 2011

Anifuate - Follow Me


Welcome everyone to my new blog Anifuate (which means Follow Me in Sawhili). For those of you who are unaware I am leaving May 1st for Eldoret, Kenya. I will be spending 6 weeks in Eldoret caring for patients at Moi Medical Hospital. The hospital is associated with Moi University which has a partnership with Indiana University (where I am currently a resident). If you want to learn more about where I will be and what I am going to be doing check out this website: http://medicine.iupui.edu/kenya/index.html.

After my time in Kenya I am going to meet Ivan in Amsterdam and we are going to travel around Western Europe seeing the sights and visiting friends for two weeks. Our travel itinerary includes Amsterdam, The Netherlands-->Suttgart, Germany --> Fussen, Germany --> Graz, Austria ---> Prague, Czech Republic.

I cannot wait for my adventure to begin and I hope you will join me on this blog over the next 10 weeks. I will do my best to post lots of pictures and stories for your enjoyment.

Anifuate!!

2 comments:

  1. Safari njema, Dr. Mack-Daddy! And Kila la kheri!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mackenzie be sure to blog often so that we can go on this wonderful and amazing adventure with you. Love you even from far away!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete